- Star espresso machines are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship during manufacture for a period of 12 months from the initial installation.
- Liability under the warranty is limited at the option of the Manufacturer to the replacement or repair, free of charge, of such parts as shall be acknowledged after the Manufacturer's inspection to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that any such claims under this warranty are notified to the Manufacturer without delay. All parts recognised as defective shall become the property of the Manufacturer.
- Except insofar as any injury, damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Manufacturer or its employees and insofar as exclusion is not prohibited or negatived by law this warranty is in substitution for any express or implied guarantee, representation warranty or condition and the Manufacturer shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss directly or indirectly attributed to any or done in connection herewith.
- The unexpired part of this warranty may be transferred to another owner providing the machine has been serviced and maintained by the Manufacturer or Manufacturers authorised service agent as prescribed and remains in the same location.
- The warranty shall cease immediately if:
a. The machine is modified or added to in any way not previously agreed with the Manufacturer in writing.
b. The instructions contained in the Operations Manual are not complied with.
c. The machine is serviced, relocated or maintained by anybody other than the Manufacturer or Manufacturer’s authorised service agent.
- The warranty does not cover items that require replacement in the course of maintenance or as a result of fair wear and tear. Nor does it cover limescale related faults.
- Kindly observe the following in your best interests:
a. We recommend using only Star Espresso Machine original parts explicitly approved by the Manufacturer. These parts have been selected for their reliability and suitability for Star espresso machines.
b. We are unable to make assessments for other products parts and therefore cannot be held responsible for them, even if in individual cases an official approval or authorisation by governmental or approval agencies exists.
c. Star Espresso Machine original parts as approved can be obtained from the factory. Comprehensive assistance and advice on maintaining your machine at its optimum level can be obtained from your Operational Manual and Star Espresso Machines.
- We at Star Espresso Machines wish you many years of satisfaction with your new espresso coffee machine. Please keep this warranty and Operators instructions in a safe place once you have read the important information contained herein.
ITEMS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
- Lime Scale - Any calls to breakdowns resulting from Scale related faults.
- Misuse/Breakages - Any calls resulting from accident, neglect or Operator malpractice, and any other calls for, or as a result of equipment relocation. N.B. - This also applies to over-tightened steam and water Valve Handles.
- Coffee Dispensing Volumes - Any calls to alter the programming of dispensing volumes after initial installation.
- Blocked Waste - Any calls due to the Waste Pipe being blocked. This is generally caused by Grouts being flushed through the Drip Tray and/or poor plumbing.
- Blocked Steam Arm Assembly - Any calls for "no Steam" caused by the outlet holes on the Steam Nozzle not being cleaned.
- Blocked Groups - Any calls to “no Water/Coffee coming through the Group” caused by the Groups not being cleaned.
- Blocked Auto-Frother - Any calls related to Auto-Frother "not working" due to lack of cleaning.
- Milk Not Frothing - Any calls relating to "Milk not frothing" caused by stale milk or milk with a low protein content.
- Grinders - The replacement of Grinding Blades. Any calls to re-set portioning or coffee grind or jammed/obstructed blades.
- Water Treatment - Any calls to replace a Water Treatment Unit (DSU).
- Knockout Drawers - Any calls to repair jammed drawers or broken Runners as a result of negligence, malpractice or misuse by the Operator.
- Training - Further training on use and daily maintenance of the equipment, which is already provided on the day of installation (unless otherwise opted from) and covered in detail within the Operators Manual.
If you have any queries with regards to the above warranty information, please don't hesitate to contact us.